View Single Post
Old 10-05-2004, 04:20 AM
Sugz
Master Fan

Unfortunately I find myself with less and less to say as the season moves on but hopefully that will change. It sort of seems like they're trying to pass the time before the Madison stuff comes back.

Anyway, the vibrator stuff was pretty funny. I think its good that theyre dealing with Andy being a single father dealing with a budding daughter and showing just how smart Delia is. But I really cringed when Andy said he doesnt look at Nina like a woman. Me and a friend were online asking each other how Andy ever got married in the first place he has severe foot in mouth disease.
But I really dont understand what the big thing was, why was everyone upset at everyone else about Delia finding the vibrator. It wasnt Nina's fault, for heavens sake she's a single mother, she need some action! And its not as if she had the thing hanging on the wall in plain sight. I dont see why Andy yelled at Nina or why Delia's friends mother yelled at Andy. Sometimes it really seems like adults are as clueless as children sometimes with how to handle situations.

That Amy/Hannah thing is almost starting to get annoying. I think what all this is is a transition from awkwardness to Amy and Hannah really becoming good friends. I still see a makeover episode happening. It just came off as really odd to me that Amy was putting so much effort into Hannah and almost all of Amy and Ephrams conversations at one point were about Hannah.

Also, Amy and Ephram are boring as of now. Im sorry, they just are. I dont not like them or anything, theyre just a couple of snoozers.

I think the situation between New!Doctor (still cant remember the guys name, sorry. Wait...is it Jake? Ill stick with New!Doctor) and Andy really showed the difference between a mechanical doctor and a doctor with some human emotion who can assess each situation as it comes.

I think that's it really. It was an okay episode.
Sugz is offline   Reply With Quote