View Single Post
Old 04-01-2008, 04:49 AM
Poupa
Fan Forum Star

Season 4

He is everything

He got style
"He’s such fun to dress. He’s really tall. Certain lines of clothing that just fit him really well, like Hugo Boss Menswear."

He got game
By the time I was 10 years old, basketball had become a mainstay in my life. I was in leagues, I played at recess during school, and I was outside every single day, rain or shine, imitating the likes of my favorite NBA stars

I was in love with the game and nothing else mattered but the feeling that I got when I watched that ball go through that rim. I had no idea how much more the game had to offer.

Welcome to the Gutter Land, Ladies

"One of People Magazine's Sexiest Men Alive in 2006, James Lafferty effortlessly turns heads with his chiseled body and his gorgeous face."

"He is one of the few young actors who exuded sexiness at a very young age, a reputation that leaves steamy images in the minds of the viewers"

-Buddy TV

Guttery Girls dictionary

Guttery Girls: "Ah yes, I remember it well... Our early delve into the thread we lovingly call the home of the Gutter Girls. It all started one day when we were discussing our love for James and his excellent portrayal of Nathan Scott. Thoughts led to his hotness and we needed to cool off... so we grabbed our rafts. Secured margaritas and chips/salsa and decided to embrace the gutter and just make ourselves comfortable there since we wouldn't be leaving for a while!" -D3

Gutter Land: After out head is filled with Guttery thoughts, we all take a trip down to the Gutter land.

Jamesgasm: "The word "Jamesgasm" was coined by ForTheSound in Andrea's LiveJournal. It then went to my LJ where it generated 339 comments. I then decided to use it as a title in the 428th Thread; James/Nathan Thread: "Because the Jamesgasm is the final level of the Gutter" (which still is) & again in the 437th thread by Lauren. We all thought it would be edited by the Mods but it survived. Show a picture of James' butt and there will be Jamesgasms all over the place, just ask Berry. Jamesgasm has gone on to be used all over the internet, latest in fan fiction. There is no end to this word, this is only the beginning" -Zee

Multi-national fanbase

Soundtrack

Download the album: {Stop & Stare}

Fanarts

Click here for more

Icons

Click here for the rest

Fan Fiction
Title: Whatever It Takes
Author: Egyptian_pixie (Diane)
Summary: He closed his eyes and let the images his mind conjured up take him away to a happier place...

Title: Everything’s Better Scott Style
Author: lorilozz (Lori)
Summary: Wiping a finger down his cheek, Nathan scooped up some whipped cream and licked it off his finger. “Isn’t this how you’re supposed to eat cake?” he asked, chuckling when Jamie shook his head. “Well this is how we eat cake, Scott style.”.

Title: My Life with My Father
Author: Love Kitty Cat (Donna)
Summary: This is a look at what Nathan's plight when he joins the Varsity Basketball team.

Title: Heaven
Author: HaleyBub (Cibele)
Summary: "He was a father. He’d do it better than his father did. He’d love unconditionally, he’d help, he’d protect, he’d nurture, he’d give his life for him"

Music Videos

-"23" by Poupa (Sally)
-"I can't do this" by Dreamer 4 Ever (Jennifer)
-"Gotta get it now" by amoRBD (Veronica)
-James Lafferty 600th appreciations thread by haleynathan23 (Chelsea)

Previous celebrations

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |

Last edited by Poupa; 04-01-2008 at 11:51 AM