View Single Post
Old 03-21-2008, 02:12 PM
KellAndSteve4Ever
Master Fan

Last night Brandon thought that he would have fun but Val came and told him about the time she had drank A LOT so she decided that she wanted to talk about their relationship. So he called Kelly who came round and yelled at Val who yelled "what is your problem?" Val stormed out whilst Kelly looked at Brandon and seductively walked towards him, smiling "I really want to see your body move against mine." Brandon smiled, "really?"

Kelly nodded and placed her finger on Brandon's lips and giggled. Brandon smirked at her and leaned into kiss her deeply. Kelly moaned softly.

Suddenly, Steve entered the room and cheerfully grinned as he caught the mischevious. He laughed as Brandon and Kelly looked embarrassed.

"Steve, what are you doing here?" Kelly asked.

Before he could answer, there was a knock at the door. Suddenly, Kelly's phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Honey, it's me Dylan McForehead"

"HEY you!!" Kelly exclaimed

"Hey!"

Brandon looked uneasy at Kelly and whispered, "Send him to the hell direction where he can stay forever"

Kelly laughed and said: "Shhhh! You shouldn't be saying such things! You know that I don't love your jealous McEyebrows hon"

Steve heard David come in, wondering what would happen if he stayed there. Dylan hung up and brooded, Kelly saw Donna looking in the room where Steve
was standing uneasily, Donna seemed unable to say anything so David took her hand and lead her to the door. Brandon looked irritated at Kelly "Why did everyone go so fast?"

Kelly shook her head and turned to him, wanting to devour his irresistible lips and run her fingers through his silky hair. She moved herself to lay on top of him. Steve looked completely shocked, running from the scene; Brandon shrieked as Kelly bit his bottom lip aggressively, he flipped her over and he leaned in to kiss his girlfriend passionately. Kelly was screaming so loud that it woke Valerie up. Valarie moaned and yelled "What the