View Single Post
Old 09-30-2004, 12:45 PM
~AnastasiaGrey~
Fan Forum Star

Re: Do You Remember...

1. Dawson and Joey - The Kiss in Breaking Away- This episode at the time, i thought yes Dawson and Joey were the "it " couple during this time, because they were at the time....

2. Dawson and Joey- The "I dont want to know you" breakup in Parental Discretion Advised- I saw this episode as kinda the final point for dawson and joey, because when they broke up the first time it was over something that was trival or what not. Now during this season dawson and joey did the whole will they/wont they thing, that i took this as a sign that things werent going to be the same with dawson and joey.

3. Joey and Pacey sailing away in True Love- At first i didnt like how this triangle just damaged great friendships and i still think that the writers could of found a better way of handing pacey and joey falling in love and dawson's reactions to it. I mean i love the sailing off part, because it lead that pacey and joey were really in love with each other. and dawson had to let go, that was the only part i really enjoyed watching..

4. Joey and Pacey having sex in A Winters Tale - I knew that at this point that Joey and Pacey were the couple that really capture the audience and that there was some connection that they had that dawson and joey had but also lacked in someways too.

5. Dawson and Joey's Coda Kiss- When i first watched this episode, i thought maybe dawson and joey could give it another shot, because of the obstacles they had went through maybe they can start the slate clean, at least that was my impression. But of course that never came true, at this point i felt lead on, because the moment was just right for those two but it didnt excatly work out. When the kiss happened what did you think? , I think that with the whole pacey and joey relationship prior to that, i was a little turn off by it, because it just seemed like the wrong time to really stir back the relationship between dawson and joey.

6. The Pacey and Joey Denial-Gate of season 5 - To me like everyone has said, it felt like they were trying to push dawson and joey back on the frontburned while denying that pacey and joey ever had a relationship. I think at the time they really didnt know what to do with the dawson and joey storyline, and i believe in order to make it believable they had to ignore pacey and joey..

7. Dawson and Joey - The First Time- I didnt really like the idea the fact that the writers chose that time, to have dawson and joey to sleep together, i felt that it was rushed and a little to late, that this was the last attempt to bring in more fans , there really wasnt no bulid up to it at all. !

8. Dawson and Joey "The Song Remains The Same" - [i]I always had other episodes send me clues that dawson and joey werent meant to be anything more than friends, but this one top the cake for me, at this point when i saw how everything went down, i just said u know what they tried over and over again its not mean to be so just leave it alone after this. i]

9. Joey and Pacey, The Next Generation (Clean & Sober)- This episode i felt more sure that Pacey and joey were the better couple, because you can see the love and know for certain that these two and that i start hoping things would have gotten better.

10.Dawson and Joey - Ladders, Movies and Reminiscing (Joey Potter and the Capeside Redemption- What did you first think when you heard Joey and Dawson were getting back into that old season 1 routine of making movies and climbing up the ladder together?

I remember it being just like it was in season 1, two friends sharing old times in the bedroom nothing more, because at this point there is no evidence that states that they were going to get back together. !

11. Joey and Pacey- The Dance Floor Dip Kiss- The first time i heard it i was estactic, i mean here is a chance for these two to rekindle what they had and they kiss at the first part,gave me hope on whats was going to come in the finale especially in the end.