View Single Post
Old 03-19-2008, 08:19 PM
finallyleyton
Extreme Fan

Great posts everyone and I really agree with everything. I didn't really mind Skills jokes though b/c underneath it all he knows Peyton is still in Luke's heart. Skills just wants what is best for Lucas. I never took his engagement toast to Lucas as him really being supportive of Lucas and Lindsey b/c when Lucas tells him he is nervous Skills says he would be worried if he wasn't, but it's ok b/c Lucas always follows his heart. I think Skills probably expected Lucas to follow his heart and this LL wedding to never take place. I do think there should have at least been a scene in this episode with Skills talking to Lucas about all of this though. It makes me wonder if there was one and maybe it got cut.

I really hated that there wasn't any kind of heart to heart scene with Lucas and Karen. I liked that she had one with the girls, but big WTF that there wasn't one with Lucas? I loved everything Andy said to Lucas and I believed everything he said to him and that just makes Andy really great.

I wish there had been more with Lucas and Lily too.

I am left wondering when was the last time Lucas and Karen actually saw each other. She says she hadn't seen Jamie since he was a baby. Have Karen and Lily been traveling this whole time? I'm bringing this up b/c of Lucas' abandonment issues. Sure they are keeping in contact while Karen and Lily have been away, but if they actually haven't seen each other for all these years this certaintly can't be helping any of Lucas' issues. It also makes me wonder if Karen had ever even met Lindsey? I just wish they would clear some of these kind of things up for us. We know Lucas came back to TH, but did he move to NY while he was working on his book? Did he drop out of college to do that? Did Brooke ever go to college? Did she finish? I suppose some of that doesn't actually matter, but I'd still like to know.