View Single Post
Old 09-30-2004, 02:57 AM
COOLCAT200
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Jerry D
[B]
7\\. Here’s what I wrote at the time: Somehow, under the “leadership” of Paul Stupin and the no-talent hacks that he has writing for him,.
lol Jerry you rock!

1. Dawson and Joey - The Kiss in Breaking Away- I was so excited when this happened it was a moment I know I never will forget watching it for the very first time. I was so happy and I thought it was going to lead to a season long great romance.

2. Dawson and Joey- The "I dont want to know you" breakup in Parental Discretion Advised- I was sad by this and felt really bad because I know Dawson did what he did to protect her. The look on his face made me feel really bad. But I thought This was not the end of D/J however.

3. Joey and Pacey sailing away in True Love- I was so depressed during the summer after this happened but I was glad Dawson did the right thing in the end. Part of what made me dislike P/J was the way his character was portrayed and the treatment of Andie. I still held out hope though that this was just a big road block for D/J. It made sense both be with other people for a time.

4. Joey and Pacey having sex in A Winters Tale - I wont dance around it the end scene made me puke because I am a big D/J fan and I was yelling at the TV. I just wanted P/J over at this point but I did not know anymore if it was going to end anytime soon.

5. Dawson and Joey's Coda Kiss- I love the episode but I did not truly know what to make of the kiss because I kind of saw it as more of a good-bye thing but in 501 it was made clear it did stir up old romantic feelings. I thought for sure it was going to lead to a D/J thing in season 5.

6. The Pacey and Joey Denial-Gate of season 5 - This was unfair of the writers to do and made no sense to me. I may not have been a P/J season 3 or 4 fan but to act like they never had a relationship was not right.

7. Dawson and Joey - The First Time- Oh God when I first got the spoilers about the fight I honestly thought the person who sent them to me was kidding. It was no joke and I could not believe it. Still though I did get caught up in the romance of it all and I did think James and Katie had chemistry but I was never crazy about the actual sex scene but I still got caught up in it even though during the commercials I had to remind my self it was not lasting.

8. Dawson and Joey "The Song Remains The Same" - The sad thing about this is they showed how happy D/J could be before the fight. It was just awful seeing the fight and for a lot of people this is were D/J were destroyed beyond repair. I was so upset after the ending but being a big fan I still had to hold out hope because I just did not want it to be the end.

9. Joey and Pacey, The Next Generation (Clean & Sober)- This was the first episode ever I like P/J because season 6 for me was so awful and I had not scene any true spark since 602 and I hated Joey/Eddie so to see some real spark and emotion was refreshing. I did not think it was going to last though. I just had a feeling.

10.Dawson and Joey - Ladders, Movies and Reminiscing (Joey Potter and the Capeside Redemption-I loved it so much and wish there was more. Seeing them on the bed just reminded me of the good times and why I feel for this couple in the first place. I was hoping it would lead to a D/J ending.

11. Joey and Pacey- The Dance Floor Dip Kiss- I knew from spoilers what was going to happen so being that I strongly feel and wanted the show to end another way I really have nothing to say about this scene.

Last edited by COOLCAT200; 09-30-2004 at 04:13 AM