View Single Post
Old 03-19-2008, 07:15 AM
Manu9
Fan Forum Star

just watched the episode.

it was good but I don't know if I can say it was great. not because of what happened, but because I found some parts were too slow and in some points of the episode the passage from a storyline to another broke the suspence. And some things were weird, like there wasn't a real Lucas&Lily scene and you would expect something after so much time apart. And there wasn't any real Karen&Lucas scene, not even after Lindsey left her son at the altar. That was kind of ridicolous not to have a mother/son scene in there. the bros scene was good, but it should have been Karen there. I can say I hated to see a meaningful scene of Karen with Peyton and Brooke instead of with her son. Mark screwed this up.

Lucas I wanted to hug him throughout the entire episode, during all of his scenes. He's messed up. Lindsey used the best word to sum up what Lucas is going through: his heart is conflicted and I think in this episode it was clear more than ever. He does have real true deep feelings for Lindsey, but he can't let Peyton go, she's still in his heart and it's evident that she's the one for him. You can like LP or not, but they have a connection that is always gonna be there and the flashbacks are there to point that out. I thought the flashback of the pilot was kind of adorable, it touched my heart. I'm kinda mad at Mark, because you can't help but feeling that LP are destined to be together, but at the same time he made Lucas&Lindsey adorable to me. I believe in the LL love. It's just not enough strong to push Peyton away from Lucas' heart. I found it sweet and also sad the way Lucas tried during the episode to deny a truth that is inside him but he isn't ready to let come to surface. The book is about Peyton but he can't admit it, he didn't even realize it before Lindsey opened his eyes. It's something that just makes me feel for him, because to hide, to bury that truth inside himself like he has done, implies that his fears to be hurt and to hurt the others is really strong. And ultimately, that happened anyway. He hurt Lindsey and he hurt himself.

The most beautiful scene of the episode in my opinion was the opening scene, with Lucas' voiceover and LHJ in the car. That was lovely, Lucas making that day for Jamie as one of his best days in his life, that he spent with Keith and Karen. It just was lovely and it brought tears to my eyes. Even though I understand Lucas' love life is a big part of this show, LP in specific, I really believe there should be more of the family guy side of Lucas, because it's the most beautiful thing on the show in my opinion.

I seriously loved Andy. Few lines he had, but those were amazing. he would give up what he has for Lucas to have Keith. I've always loved Andy and that reminded me why I do.

Lindsey broke my heart. Michaela is an amazing actress and it's gonna be a loss to lose her, if she'll be written off the show for good, as I believe. Some people found her boring and naive, I find her amazing and so much in love. She would give everything up for the love of her life. I thought the last LL scene was perfectly done. She wasn't angry with Lucas, she didn't yell at him, she just accepted the truth and left him. But there was no intention, no attempt to hurt him on purpose as kind of revenge. I'm gonna miss Lindsey and Lucas&Lindsey

Nathan I liked him in this episode. he's so much in love with Haley and Jamie. I liked the way he faced the situation when he found out Jamie was missing. I also loved the way he talked to Lucas after Lindsey ran away. The brothers scene before the wedding was so funny and lovely. We need more of that.

Dan nothing can really redeem him to my eyes. And I also believe there's still evil in him. Or that's the impression I got from the way he talked to Carrie. I don't think I'd be able to let him anywhere near my family. But I'm glad he's back on the show, because he brings some dynamic that was seriously missing in my opinion

Haley I appreciated she tried to open Lucas' eyes, even though I didn't like she suggested Lucas to hide the book from Lindsey. but I guess she didn't know what to do, in such a situation. I felt for her when Jamie was missing and she felt responsable. The LH scenes were adorable, as they always are

Carrie she's crazy, what else is there to say?

Skills he disappointed me in this episode. I know he's the kind of person that always jokes, but I didn't appreciate the way he joked about the LL wedding. Lucas is one of his best friends, if he really believed Lindsey wasn't the girl for Lucas, he should have talked to Lucas, instead of making jokes behind his back.

Brooke&Peyton I liked Brooke was there for Peyton and tried to make her understand that Lucas "I do" isn't the end for LP. I understand she wants a baby, but I don't agree with that, I don't agree with using a child to fullfill a hole you have in your life. Karen's speech to both the girls was beautiful. I appreciated Peyton didn't do anything to stop the wedding and was letting Lucas go, for his own sake.

the actors all the performances were so good. Paul is great in portraying Dan, you never know what's behind this man. Chad, Joy and Michaela brought me to tears in a few scenes. I loved to see Moira back on the show, we lost a lot when she left. Jackson is so young but so talented