View Single Post
Old 03-07-2008, 10:35 AM
jen4ever
Obsessed Fan

I love that poem And I loved Pandie, their love story was the best from DC, one of my favorite scenes was in Sex, she wrote, when Pacey declared his love and it was raining outside, so romantic I just wanted to be Andie!

Quote:
Pacey: My history quiz. I never told you my grade.

Andie: Pacey, you got a--

Pacey: An 'A'. I got an 'A'. The first 'A' I've ever gotten in my entire life. It kind of threw me for a loop.

Andie: Why? You worked so hard for it.

Pacey: Because it changes everything. Don't you see everything's always been so predictable for me. But now, my whole life's course is changing. Ever since you and I had sex, I've felt anxious, you know? Wondering should we have waited? Should we slow down? Wondering if it was the right thing to do. Wishing that I had taken the high road, and that's not me! You know? It used to be the only comforting part about Pacey Witter is that I always knew what to expect, and now I don't have a clue and I'm terrified. And that's why I was pulling away from you.

Andie: It's okay to be scared, Pacey. The world is a scary, scary place. But I don't want you to be scared of me.

Pacey: How can I not be, Andie? You're the one that's opening up this whole new life for me. I'm afraid that...

Andie: What?

Pacey: I'm afraid because you're the single-most, important being to ever grace my existance. Andie, I am falling hopelessly in love with you. *silence* Say something because I did kind of just cut it open and lay it out for ya.

Andie: Yeah, that was pretty scary.

Pacey: That's it. That's all you have to say.

Andie: No. I'll say that I share your fear.

Pacey: Yeah?

Andie: Your exact fear.

Oh, that scene was so conveying, I never felt the same way with PJ.

Nadia
Avi Credit: Beth