View Single Post
Old 03-06-2008, 01:26 PM
Sunshine_03
Master Fan

This episode was good in my opinion. I feel like OTH is one it's way back, I knew that when I was left in shock and with tears in my eyes at the end of the episode.

Lucas had his own story in this episode, there were no attachments, no LP, no LL, just Lucas and that was nice to see. His recent storyline has had everything to do with women, and Mark finally broke him free of that. I'm seeing Lucas more as an individual now, the way it should be

I'm hurting for Lucas, and his feelings torwards Dan. He hasn't dealt with any of his Dan issues, and who can blame him when something like that can just tear you apart inside. It's not healthy, and I do believe he needs to deal with Dan and what happened, otherwise it's going to keep eating him up inside.

Nathan should have told Lucas about going to see Dan. The look on Lucas' face when he found out said it all. Lucas needs to realize though that Nathan is going through the same issues and shouldn't expect him to deal with everything in the same way.

I dont want Dan out of jail. In no way do I believe that he has changed, and it's nice to see he isn't fooling Lucas. Ofcourse it'd be good for the storyline if Dan was released and Lucas had to deal with him.

The brotherly love They are always there for eachother, and it wamrs my heart that they aren't judgemental. Lucas could have opened his mouth and given his opinion on the whole Carrie thing, but he didn't. Instead of lecturing Nathan, he supported him, and that's what Nathan needs.

Jamie wow. The whole situation is so screwed up. Telling his mother that he wished Nanny Carrie were his mom, that was just sad and heartbreaking. Since Jamie doesn't understand the situation and really should be kept out of it I can see why he would hate his mom.

He shouldn't have to see his parents fight, and damn, Nathan should know this and understand as he has seen his parents fight their fair share, and that effected him. Sending Jamie outside where he can still hear them and see their bodylanguage.. Hell, why not just let him stay in the room for the whole fight?

I knew Jamie was going to fall in the pool, it was obvious so I was ready for it.
You'd think that situation would bring NH closer together, and get Haley to forgive Nathan, but instead it pushed in the other direction.

NH will hopefully work through this, as it'd suck if they got divorced. It's just not who they are. They need to understand eachother, and stop interrupting the other, and really LISTEN.
Nathan should have told her about the kiss. Obviously it's what pushed Haley over the edge, as she hugged him at the beginning and looked like she was ready to put it all past her.
These two are meant to be, but things aren't always that simple. It's nice to see some real problems with these two, and all that mushy crap in season 4

I love love love Brooke's storyline. This situation is bound to make her realize that she can't blame everything on her mother, which she has become really good at. She needs to take care of Rachel now, and get rid of her mother. I understand her fears of losing Victoria, as Victoria really has no real interest in Brooke, only the ''business'' Brooke.

I totally ship Brooke and Owen now They are too cute together, and seem like such a good match. I really think he can teach her alot, and show her that life isn't all about money and business.

Peyton was so happy for once, and it's about time. Not one mention of Lucas or Lindsay, seems like Mark has finally let that go and is getting back to all of the character's personal battles.
There was alot of drama in this episode, so it was nice to see Mia and Peyton every once in a while just for a change.
Peyton is true to herself, one of her best qualities. I had no doubt that she wouldn't fight for Mia. No way would she ever give her up, and hand her over to everything she hates. They found an alternitive, and let's just hope it sticks!

I'm liking the way things are going, and I hope Mark continues to ''save'' the show, since we are stuck with it

icon; gracery | Marie