View Single Post
Old 03-05-2008, 04:31 AM
go_clo
Absolute Fan

Erin Added you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooey (View Post)
Yay for a Lauren/Alexis sighting! And a sighting in Virginia (right?) means perhaps it was a vacation, or Lauren showing Alexis round her old neighbourhood-sweet.
That would be so cool!

Quote:
Perhaps with the girls starring in a couple of films each this year and next, we might see them out supporting each other at the premieres. At the very least, TSOTTP2 should get some good media coverage of the premiere since America Ferrera & Blake Lively are in it, so if LG attends we might hear about it.
If Lauren does go, there is, no doubt in my mind that we would at least hear about it....especially if Ausiello is there. He's a GG fan and an even bigger LG fan so there is a good chance he may go and find Lauren and probably do a quick interview.

Quote:
Those Gilmore girls sure are good at flying under the radar!
They are freakishly good at it! I don't think I've seen any actors/actresses as good as the Gilmore Girls are at hiding from the press. It kinda sucks that we don't get to see them often on magazines and tv and stuff but I'm actually really happy about it. The last thing I would want is them to get unwanted attention, especially if it's bad attention. I would be so devastated if they ended up like Lyndsay Lohan or Brittany Spears.