View Single Post
Old 03-01-2008, 10:06 AM
Hawthorn
Fan Forum Star

Who the heck are Ema and Cyril?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXA82 (View Post)
Thanks for clearing that endless mystery for me Sigh, Sawyer with his glasses is always and truth be told, thus was the best scene from Eggtown anyway!
I should grab the clip of that moment with Hurley, and the convo between Locke and Sawyer, and forget all the rest.
Quote:
Then do it tonight as well
It's scheduled for right before, or right after dinner. .D
Quote:
I like being practically unspoilt for the ep but now that you are I bet the whole timetraveling will be easier to grasp?!
Probably... not. I mean, I got a grasp of rwhat happens in the episode, but there is stuff with Daniel I still have to get. @_@ But as I said, I've only read stuff today before loggin-in here, I hope the episode will make sense to me.
Quote:
Well, I gotta pay her back sometimes and do her some good well, she doesn´t like Kate, is indifferent to Jack and doesn´t understand the whole triangle crap either. She wasn´t even moved by "I do" because she doesn´t like Sawyer with Kate and well, Sawyer she likes but not as crazy as I do. It´s better she doesn´t see that smug bed scene *shudders*
I have my best frien who watches Lost, but I try to appear "normal" to him, without squeeing too much or making my preferences too clear, lol. The poor guy could not pick up my calls anymore if he sees the level of fangirliness, lol. My mom likes Sawyer, physically, and think he's funny, but really, she's only seen 3 or 4 scenes. She wasn't impressed by Jack, but again, she saw only a few scenes. I watched the I Do sex scene with my dad by accident, but I didn't feel like asking him any opinion in that moment.
Quote:
Well, given the upgrade he just got with the Economist...working with Ben in the future. That makes him more important to the mytology than Jack who looks pretty clueless these days and IMO will remain clueless until he sees the "light" and develops that urge to go back to the island....
If they give 2 episodes to Sayid, they would give 4 to Jack. He must shine above everyone else, by dafault. I'm pretty sure in the end who'll save the day/bring them back will be him,. no matter who kickass Sayid will be, or how much he'll work on the whole thig. Same for Hurley being the first suggesting to go back, it will be forgotten.