View Single Post
Old 02-29-2008, 03:36 AM
NZOCFan
Elite Fan

I thought Ryan seemed more scared than Jen, but she was definitely creeped out. I actually thought to myself, why isn't Ben there? But then someone told me he was gonna be on Jimmy Kimmel that night, for the release of that "song."

Yeah I bought my textbooks early, and I wanted to get my coursework books early too -- I always remember the first couple of days from last year, the line ends after 100m. I hope it won't be like that on Monday.

Mmm chocolate chip pancakes, they sound so good! I'm tempted to make them myself. The last time I had pancakes was in Melbourne, for brunch. With apples and cinnamon, and this huge scoop of icecream in the middle.
Dearest Cecilia, the story can resume. The one I had been planning on that evening walk. I can become again the man who once crossed the Surrey Park at dusk, in my best suit, swaggering on the promise of life. The man who, with the clarity of passion, made love to you in the library. The story can resume. I will return. Find you, love you, marry you and live without shame.
|| JESS