View Single Post
Old 02-20-2008, 06:13 PM
luvcali76
Elite Fan

Ahh, here's her post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda of TM

So anyways... Lynds and I decided to take a little drive over to where her and TwilightSiren went the other day.

As we are walking up to the building... I spot in the distance Copper colored hair!!!!
So we keep walking up to the building and Im like OME!! Lynds lynds - thats Robert!! OOHH and Cam too!!

I walked up and asked if it was ok to approach them. They said sure, kinda looking like ? who the heck are you?

I said Im a huge ( big understatement of course ) fan and that I help run Twilightmoms.com and could I bug you for a quick picture or two?

Robert gets all super cute and shy and says ohhh I don't know. ( obviously we are catching him completely off guard and he's just rehearsing and all )

I was swooning from his smoking hottness. It just oozes from him!! oh and to hear him speak!! oh oh oh! The british accent! He has Edwards velvet voice naturally!! He ran his fingers thru his gorgeous copper colored hair! I loved it!! Even messy, It looked amazing! ( Like he just ran thru the forest whilst carrying me on his back or something hehehe )
And he was soo soo sweet. He was just the nicest sweetest guy!! So nice to me and lynds even tho we were trying so hard to pretend we are just normal people. Of course I was gushing a bit about how much we love and appreciate them!! ladies! We are so lucky to have Robert as our Edward.

So then Cam ( who was pretending like we shouldn't know who he is ) but we were like, uh your James right? So anyways, Cam comes over and takes a picture of Me, Lynds and Robert.

Then I take a picture with Cam and Lynds takes a picture with Cam...

of course I have to thank ~Kirsten~ For the suggestion to bring with an I love twilightmoms sign. I made it 5 minutes before I left today....
So that is in the pictures with us hehehe!!

Then they signed it for us!!!
Shocked Shocked Shocked

Oh Cam was such a cool guy ( so dang cute! ) and super super nice to us pyscho stalkers Very Happy Very Happy I believe he even called us that when we first walked up and started talking to them.

So we hung out a bit... and up walks Peter Facinelli. So of course I ask him if we can bug him for a sec....

He was Oh my goodness so awesome!!!!!!
Swoon swoon swoon swoon! I have loved him forever ( first in the movie Can't hardly wait!)
HE said he has checked out our site!!!!! SO cool!!!!!
He asked if I had kids, and then He said how he does ( duh he's married to Jennie Garth and they do ... ) So I said well, then you can join as a twilight dad!!
Very Happy Very Happy

We took our pics with him and he signed my sign - to my favorite twilightmom!! Shocked

So I have To Rhonda and Lynds, Robert

thanks for the support , Cam

To my favorite Twilight mom <3 Peter Facinelli

They said they met Stephenie for dinner out there a few days ago and just gushed about how super nice she is! ( I was thinking I know I know!! )

Then as we were walking away....

WE saw this truck pull up....

We asked the guys stuff about the film and all. . . but we seemed to know more then they do!!
Also this

So. Lucky.

Last edited by luvcali76; 02-20-2008 at 08:22 PM