View Single Post
Old 02-16-2008, 09:45 AM
blessingcurse_calling
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira14 (View Post)
ETA: After someone made me notice there's a thing that bugs me out. Why was Sam so angry?
Why was he ready to sacrifice an innocent? Did it have something to do with the djinn shown in the teaser - meaning it wasn't the reality - or he was just pissed off with no reason?
Because it wasn't the Trickster who killed Dean, and neither did anything supernatural. It was quite 'normal' as a death, so I'm having quite a hard time getting why he became so obsessed with him.
Actually, I'm pretty sure that it was the Trickster who killed Dean that last time, which would explain why Sam was so angry and obsessed with him. The whole point was to attempt to teach Sam a lesson, and clearly it didn't work the first time around, so he tried something else. It was a normal death, yes, but it was the Trickster who caused it, just like every other time.

And as for Sam's anger, I'm pretty sure that was the whole point. It was the lesson he was trying to teach Sam... His brother is his weakness, to the point that he will completely shut down without him. He needs to learn to live without Dean. If he can't, it's going to destroy him...

Darren Hayes, This Delicate Thing We've Made
8/21/07
www.neonbird.com
blessingcurse_calling is offline   Reply With Quote