View Single Post
Old 02-13-2008, 11:16 AM
Paul1984
Elite Fan

I'd prefer the CW got their act together and told him, so we know everything at at least works to a plan. I hate the idea more that he could think he has a s6. He's very optimistic. And then we get stuck with a cliffhanger ending and the show is done. I hate that when I've watched shows for years. It's just terrible really. I wouldn't read a book if someone tore out the last 20 pages. So I would like an ending of some kind.

Instead of all the repetitive drama, lets have something original and I know this is an unconventional thought. Don't make such a massive deal of NH and LP having drama in their relationships. Not back and forth anyway. Get them together and happy. Then have LP discussing kids or something maybe. Or perhaps they struggle to have kids. Just anything different. Then push the couples stuff into the background a little for these characters. It's been 5 seasons now. It should be happy or bust by that point really.

Instead have them with a few coupley moments, but focus on their individual storylines for the most part.

Now I know every show needs it's will they or won't they love story, so why not focus that area on Brooke. Have Owen become a fixture and finally give her a good guy. Make it dramatic but not over the top and have that be the shows love themed story.

It just seems the writers don't even have the sense they were born with. They can't move on and generate any new ideas. It's pitiful.