View Single Post
Old 02-08-2008, 04:11 PM
Folie
Master Fan

BRILLIANT episode!!!
Simply brilliant!!!

It was amazing anyway you try to look at it. Absolutely no problems with it whatsoever!
So sad it didn't reflect that in the ratings...

(slightly) FAVOURTIE MOMENTS

Sam's dream and the fallout: Generally, I'm not crazy about Bela, but that was actually cute and rather funny.

Anything Dean-Bobby (especially in the dream sequence): I've felt that was the kind of relationship those two had from the first moment we saw Bobby. It was nice to see it verified. And Jensen and Jim knocked it off the ballpark!

Dean VS Dean: Chills down my spine! That pretty much covers me.

OTHER OBSERVATIONS

- Sam killing dream guy in his sleep? Creepy....

- I have to say I kinda enjoyed how Bela was organically intergrated in this episode. Doesn't make me like her more but at least it made sence for her to be there. Even if it was a way to get her to steal the colt.

- I know Kripke explained the saturation thing in his TVGuide intervirew, and it was nice to get an asnwer to that and the acknowledgement that it might not be working (IMHO it's definitelly not...) so I guess having the old saturation for a huge part of this episode was very pleasant to me.

Last edited by Folie; 02-08-2008 at 04:25 PM
Folie is offline   Reply With Quote