View Single Post
Old 02-08-2008, 04:27 AM
LittleWillow
Total Fan

OMG!! I loved this episode. I loved, loved, loved it! I already knew it was going to be better than last week's and my god it was!

* The bar scene. I really expected to see Dean sitting there chatting up some girl, hehe. Imagine my surprise when it was Sammy drinking whisky at 2 pm in the afternoon! ^_^
So, apparently Dean must have told him half the truth : that he's going to become a demon, but not that Ruby can't save him, though Sam is starting to figure it out all by himself. When Sam asked him how he could care so little about himself, I really didn't want that phone to go off, because I wanted to hear Dean's reply, but I knew we'd probably get the answer at the end of the episode, so yeah...

*BOBBY!! OMG, he was awesome in this episode!!
Even though with the hospital scenes, all I could think about was Jared tickling his toes or whatever it was and Jim still putting on a straight face, but asking "what's wrong with you?" from the minute the camera's stopped rolling!

* Looks like Dean's fake ID says "Robert Plant", the lead singer of Led Zeppelin, hehe.
I love how they sneak in little details like that!

* I KNEW there was something wrong with the beer bottle from the moment Dean started drinking from it. There was WAY too much focus on it, but boy, he looked like he really enjoyed that beer. "Dean, you didn't." "I was thirsty". Oh Dean!

* Dean sitting next to Bobby's bed was such a sad moment. You can just SEE how much Dean cares about him, so I was glad that he finally admitted later on in the episode that Bobby was like a father figure to him.

* First the "crap, Bela", and then Sammy's dream. OH MY GOD!! I don't really know what to think about what happened IN the dream yet, but Sammy's drooling and reactions afterwards were hilarious.
And then Dean asking him if he was dreaming about Brad Pitt! Hahaha, I was already chuckling over that one, then Sammy goes "just give me a sec" while he was obviously trying to hide his you-know-what.
I also loved how Sam and Dean opened the door to Bela in EXACTLY the same way. And then Sam's face when Bela was removing her jacket the second time and his relief to find out that she was actually wearing clothes under it. That whole scene was totally hilarious!!

*Beatles reference! Yay!!

* They had to drink Bobby's HAIR?
That was such a big "Harry Potter & The Polyjuice Potion" moment!

*Dean on caffeine! LMAO!

*Dean's dreams. OMG, they were so intense! And so sad. OMG, Dean! I just want to hug him. The evil!Dean saying all these things about how Dean feels and how he's nothing. That completely broke me.
Not to mention Dean's " I don't deserve what he put on me. And I don't deserve to go to hell" and then shooting his evil self. OMG...can you say intense? \0/

* I loved the conversation they had at the end.
"I don't wanna die. I don't wanna go to hell."
"We'll find a way to save you."
"Okay, good."

Yes, FINALLY!! Dean admitting that to Sam was LONG overdue!

* The last shot of evil!Dean snapping his fingers was just brilliant!

I must re-watch this episode immediately, I really REALLY loved it! And now I certainly can't wait for next week, because OMG!

And the writer's strike better be over this weekend 'cause I really need some more episodes of SPN this season!