View Single Post
Old 02-01-2008, 08:48 PM
Camibra
Elite Fan

Pantera Campaign

I hope any true metallers out there will vote for Pantera for 2 simple reasons: a) there has never been and probably will never be a metal band to earn a board on unless we step up and vote for it and b) even if you hate Pantera with a vengeance then you should consider voting for it for the above reason (which makes us part of one big Metal family where we stick together no-matter-what) and because on the Pantera board there will probably be many threads devoted to other Metal bands from all of the sub-genres which you would not be able to find on any other board on . I know I will want to chat about MANY other Metal bands from many different sub-genres!

The main reasons why I chose Pantera as the Metal band to request a board for are: This band is one of the first Metal bands I got into and have not 'grown-out-of-it'. Metal is not something you 'grow out of'. It is a genre of music that is a part of you. I always loved Metal before I even knew what it was. I honestly did not even know there were different genres of music back then! But I did lean towards the heavy-end of the music that I was able to hear. (FNM, RHCP, Mr Bungle, Nirvana, AIC, NIN, GNR, Metallica, Pantera...etc) I also believe that Pantera would be a great platform to get a 'Metal' board onto . The name Pantera is well-known, for both good and bad things. Everyone has heard of Pantera so it is better picking this band rather than a more obscure one such-as Primordial, Malignant Monster, Dimmu Borgir, Suffocation or Virgin Black etc. I truly think that if enough of the Metal fans here on band together and vote for this board, we can make it our home of Metal on ! Not just for Pantera, but for all Metal. That would be awesome!!

Full Metal Racket.

\m/ \m/
Camibra is offline   Reply With Quote