Thread: Oz vs. Tara
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2008, 08:23 AM
=-Kathy->
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckbestfriends (View Post)
Willow and Oz or Willow and Tara... Who was your favorite?

I loved Tara because she left to have Willow better herself... and Tara was just a sweetheart... and we heard her sing.
I liked Oz. I liked Willow and Oz as a couple and each of them as individuals during that time until Veruka the she WW was introduced into the story.

When Seth Green told them he was leaving the show the writers came up with Veruka as the catalyst for him to leave and find a way to control his WW self. Supposedly they had a whole story arch planned where the Oz character is developed more to show his struggle with superpower to be the male equivalent to the struggle Buffy was having. I think that would have been interesting. (Although if Oz had stayed we may never had gotten Spike's story, so I guess I'm glad he left.)

I didn't like Tara at the very first because of how she stammered and was so shy. I thought that was a little over the top. I liked her better after she left Willow. She seemed to develop more self confidence but still be shy and sweet. As a couple they were OK. I liked Willow - Kennedy better.

I fell in love with Oz when Willow did. I fell in, maybe not love but definitely, like with Kennedy when Willow did.

I think Tara was Willow's Riley.