View Single Post
Old 01-28-2008, 05:15 AM
perrygraham
Master Fan

Looks like they're going to show BoA within the Berlinale. The movie is on the EFM Screening Schedule list. They're going to publish the whole list with screening times in February. Now the sad thing: only accredited people like producers, distributors, investors, purchaser and representatives of the video/DVD/TV market are able to attend those screenings.
Quote:
The European Film Market (EFM) runs for 9 days during the Berlinale, one of the top film festivals in the world. It is the first big film event of the year and acts as a good barometer for industry professionals for the upcoming year in film.
Quote:
Under the auspices of the EFM, the Berlinale Co-Production Market is an intensive three-day event where international producers and financiers meet with the goal of finding partners for selected projects.
interesting fact:
Quote:
Straight from Sundance is a co-operation with the Sundance Film Festival giving our international buyers first crack at new films from the American independent scene.
Link

I've read an article where it was mentioned that EFM picked up about 45 movies from Sundance.

According to the Berlinale rules movies which were submitted to the EFM section are going to have two screenings. And I found two dates:

Thursday 07.02. 3pm
Saturday 09.02. 3.30pm

CinemaxX 3 HDCam, Potsdamer Straße 5, 10785 Berlin

not sure if they're true though since I can't open that side.
| Berlinale | Filmmarkt | EFM Screening Schedule

ETA: thanks gjoni