View Single Post
Old 01-27-2008, 04:53 PM
Aurora Cormier
Fan Forum Hero

The "what's your favorite" questions are always a nightmare to me, lol, cause I can never say one thing only Actually, when asked what's my favorite something, I can't think of anything at all So, I'll just say anything, but I might change my mind tomorrow

Favorite Actor
I really don't know...I love the actors from the shows I watch, like Hugh Laurie, all the boys in Friends, and so many others from many other shows and movies. But I can't say any of them is my favorite, cause choosing one would be unfair to the others Oh, obviously, I love David

Favorite Actress
Same thing. But let's mention some, like Gillian Anderson, of course, Lisa Edelstein, Emily Deschanel, Lauren Graham, Kelly Bishop, the girls from Friends, and many many other from other shows and movies, I would never be able to mention everyone There's not "one" favorite

Favorite Book
I don't have a favorite book. I like reading, but I think I still haven't found THE book, lol I like a lot of books that are related to teaching. Like, a colleague of mine bought this book, and I arted reading it, it's called "Gems of Wisdom" by Jack Scholes, and it has all kinds of inspirational messages that we can use to motivate our students in classroom. Also, every message brings an explanation that can be about the vocabulary or some grammar point contained in the sentence. So, I liked it not only because of the teaching aspect, but because the messages are really cool, and some even funny, like "If you think you're too small to make a difference, that is because you've never spent a night in bed with a mosquito"

Favorite flavor of ice cream?
I actually don't know the name of this flavor in English......it's a white ice-cream with pieces of chocolate in it

Favorite horror movie?
I don't watch many horror movies...........the only time I got a movie like that that I really enjoyed was a long time ago, with "Scream" which is why I watched the 3 movies. So, yeah "Scream", though I'm not sure that's the kind of "horror" movie you had in mind

Favorite sweet?
Chocolate and everything that has chocolate, like cake and cookies