View Single Post
Old 01-21-2008, 09:09 AM
ALEXA82
Master Fan

New thread Like I already told Fran I´m happy I found this thread and you two so s to you as well Misty

Pretty depressing talk you had there the last few pages about the purpose/ endgame of the show that building a society on the island confuses me and is pretty...crazy IMO. But then it hit me I might really not like the story moving to mainland usually rescue stands at the end of a show like that so I was really a bit down about finally aknowleding this fact

Quote:
if Sawyer had the choice to decide whether to save Kate's or their baby's life, which one would it be? My answer would be definitely Kate.
I´m with you two Fran and Misty. Sawyer would save Kate instead of an unborn baby. And still I might be the only one but I can understand that Sawyer is against a baby/ Kate pregnancy at that he voices this. Even if Kate would be pregnant. Should he lie? I mean being on an island like that, it´s not a good timing!

Quote:
Another random question, from me this time: Ok, the first scene of 4x04 is Locke preparing scrambled eggs for Ben. But what kind of connection is there between the title and Kate? I haven't gotten it yet.
I got no clue. Maybe it´s because it is that.Locke making eggs...and yet again this pregnancy story, ie. "eggs" needed for reproduction