View Single Post
Old 09-14-2004, 02:32 AM
lasha4god
Absolute Fan

Well as a former hard core dawson/joey fan I can firmly say this is not a case of duplication. They both want to be at that place of trying and giving it a go. Or at least I though that until tonight? The go find yourself and get all the anwsers plot is (thought this was a cheap excuse for Ephram's behaviour), well, very d/j, but beyond that you got nothing. I think what I enjoy most about a/e is that you get this feeling that every moment, every scene together or apart has a divine purpose. It's distinctive to their story as a couple or as individuals. With d/j I always felt like I was being had, like the writers were plotting against d/j, rather than trying to create the best possible story. I never felt like their stories outside of each other, except for a few cases, was half of what it could or should of been. I'm not looking for a/e to be together and happy till the shows end. I'm just looking to watch a story that continues to be entertaining and engaging, and so far that seems to be what I'm doing.

I may be out of the norm here, but I think it's going to take some getting used on the part of scott wolf. There was something about him that didn't quite fit in. As for the rest, kind of have to take Jerry's side that it seemed ho-hum. Plus I felt like something was off the whole time. Like it was lacking some of Everwood's tradtional beauty. I did like opening though. Thought that was well done.

Delise
Russian Doll ∫ Atypical ∫ Flash ∫ Legends of Tomorrow ∫ Schitt's Creek ∫ Sex Education ∫ Degrassi ∫ Good Trouble ∫ Jane the Virgin ∫ The Good Place ∫ You ∫ The Affair ∫ 13 Reasons Why ∫ Stranger Things ∫ Handmaid's Tale ∫ Trinkets
@ Tumblr | @ Web *Icon by Static Waves