View Single Post
Old 09-14-2004, 01:11 AM
smoothaise
Elite Fan

I was very impressed with tonight's episode. The acting was amazing, and the plotlines were engrossing. The beginning with the voiceovers for the letters, e-mails, and phone messages was brilliant! I am surprised I haven't seen this sooner. I love that we got the chance to see what happened over the summer. And the song "The Only Living Boy in NY", just perfect. Andy is really shining over everyone else, with the midst of everything going on, he actually took a contrived and overdone polot, and is making it work. I also appreciated conflist between Amy and Ephram in the first episode, and there relationship on the rocks, for the reason before. Ephram's passion is music, and it still is. Unfortuanetly that means Amy is not his passion. Very tragic. Delia shined as well, expressing her frustration over Ephram's attitude. She missed him, he came back, and now she feels pushed away. Also, Scott Wolf was great. I can't wait to see how he settles in, he is a very likeable character. And calling him Hal, that was classic. He is like Andy, from "The Pilot". I loved it. Overrall, I am enhralled and impressed with this season's beginning, and I can only hope the rest of the year is just as captivating. Brava!

And might I add, I loved the new credits. Very creative.

kenny | credit