View Single Post
Old 01-07-2008, 01:56 AM
AlwaysHoldingOn
Elite Fan

Quote:
well there is a mod again now So you´ll be watched
way to ruin my fun

Quote:
What are you studying (if you don't mind me asking)?
Nad:I'm getting my Business Administration. Management- whatever the translation would be but I also have a Politics Science degree.

I love unwrapping even if they are not my own gifts I'm weird I love buying stationery like I see a cute notebook and I want it

Quote:
I might consider that. When I get my associates, take a semester off to earn some cash and what not. Because college these days are getting more expensive.
I think I might not take the semester off I am going to enroll in some classes just not all of them cuase then I would have the chance to do other stuff and try to focus more I don't know. I just don't want to enroll from Mon to Saturday like last semester and be like I don't want to wake up everyday

What are you studying Kris? What's the associates?

Quote:
I´m sick and I feel horrible, I could stay in bed all day
Aww I'm sorry you're sick hope you feel better soon

It's really windy and cold here too, and on top of that suddenlty the power went off and then it was working again, but it was a bit weird for a few days.

Two eartquakes small ones though, but the first one was 5.3 for me it was funny cuase the power went off and my cousins got all scared

Welcome Sweet Lil Angel

Steffi: You're watching Chuck too I so love the show