View Single Post
Old 01-05-2008, 10:50 PM
neel luvs tony
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle Dessler (View Post)
It kinda sucks too, actually, cause it only has seasons 1 and 2. Which means that if I like it too much, I don't know what I'm gonna do to keep watching

Anyway, I kept bugging my friend with questions about them, and she said that after the baby is born he leaves and returns only by the end of the series, is that true?? Why did he leave?
He does leave because his life is in danger. He is on the run and was also trying to gather evidence about the aliens conspiracy thing.

Quote:
I asked this in the other thread, but I didn't get an answer so I'll ask again, you said they get together by the end of season 8? So, how was it, how did it happen??? Remember, I do NOT mind being spoiled, since it may take forever for me to be able to watch the later seasons
Hmm, the things is you can't really pin point a particular time they got together. It has never been made clear. But here's how I understood it....

In season 7 in the episode All Things it was hinted that they slept together...well Mulder was in her bed and Scully was dressing up. So that's more that a hint. Not sure if they did it again.

But really they got together, was in the last episode of season 8 after William (their son) is born.
Quote:
Mulder: "How's everybody doing?"
Scully: "We're doing just fine." [She gets up and carries the baby to Mulder]
Mulder: "Hey, now." [The baby begins fussing] "None of that." [Scully passes him the child, who calms in his arms] "Hi." [to Scully] "What are you going to call him?"
Scully: "William. After your father."
Mulder: "Well, I don't know. He's... he's got your colouring and your eyes. But he looks suspiciously like Assistant Director Skinner."
Scully: "I don't understand, Mulder — they came to take him from us — why they didn't."
Mulder: "I don't quite understand that either. Except that maybe he isn't what they thought he was. That doesn't make him any less of a miracle though, does it?"
Scully: "From the moment I became pregnant, I feared the truth... about how... and why. And I know that you feared it, too."
Mulder: "I think what we feared were the possibilities. The truth we both know."
Scully: "Which is what?"
[Still holding the baby between them, Mulder leans down and kisses Scully]