View Single Post
Old 12-28-2007, 09:23 AM
AlwaysHoldingOn
Elite Fan

Quote:
Mariana, how long till you'll be an aunt?
She's due on July the 25th or something like that.

Quote:
On the subject of Christmas - here's what I did: On Christmas Eve my mum and I went to my sisters and we had a yummy dinner first . After dinner it was "present time". My nephew - he's 16 - was sooo nervous, you would think he's 5 or something . Anyhow, he said he was nervous to see what we thought about the gifts he picked for everyone. He'd gotten a new couch just before Christmas as a early present, so he didn't expect anything else, but we surprised him by getting him some small things.

The next day we first went to church and then my aunt and uncle came over and we had lunch - I was responsible for the food this year, so I was a bit busy. On the 26th we went to one of my other uncles house for coffee and cake and to meet the rest of the family.
So you celebrate on the 24th as well lthat's great although we usually go to Church that night and then we go back and have dinner around 12 am and exchange gifts too

on the 25th we have lunch together and dinner again . We also have the small fireworks you can burn so we do that a lot too, and usually people love to burn them at 12 am the 24th 12 pm the 25th and 6 pm it's quiet fun

It's so cute your nephew was nervous
You can cook? that's awesome I can't just small things

I have not read the Twilight books yet they are quiet hard to find here