View Single Post
Old 12-19-2007, 04:34 AM
barbeegurl00
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kelly- (View Post)
I never lose interest in the show, because there was more things going on than couples breaking up
Well, for me, by the time I got to season four, Pacey and Joey had become the show to me. They were the only characters I really cared for. I never really responded that much to some of the characters (some I didn't like much at all), and the other storylines were not enough to get me to interested in the show enough to watch it. So P/Jo was really the only reason I watched the show by then... it wasn't that I wanted to be biased, I just truly was only interested in them, for the most part.

I have to admit, on later viewing, I loooove late season four angsty moments. Separation Anxiety, for example, is so heartwrenching.

As for other season four things, I liked Jack and Jen's continuing friendship. I liked Drue as well. As for Henry, I was a little disappointed with how they ended it. I would have liked Jen to have a decent relationship with a guy for once, and instead they had him break up with her over the internet... Still, I wasn't a huge Henry fan, so oh well.

Andie's departure was a bit sudden, and I wish they would have played up more of that side of the triangle. Plus they could have used her for other things. It was just weird that they nixed her and then went to Audrey the next season. I think they could have used more Andie material, surely. I know some people even mentioned an Andie/Dawson thing. I think that would have been too cliche and kind of overboard, but there could have been friendship battles or something going on.

Oh, and I have to add that I think Pacey looked sooo good this season, especially during the first half...

Last edited by barbeegurl00; 12-19-2007 at 04:40 AM
barbeegurl00 is offline   Reply With Quote