View Single Post
Old 09-09-2004, 12:16 AM
Age-a-licious
Master Fan

I'm an avid shipper of Pacey/Jack. There are so many fics out there dedicated to the two of them getting together in the biblical sense and in the fluffy sense. That would've made my day if those two ended up together. I would have watched that season over and over again.

Here's a good scene that was very shippy!

[Scene: The bar. Pacey is still at the table talking to Jeff about the food at the restaurant. Jack is just sitting there bored out of his mind with his chin rested on his hands.]

Jeff: The carbonara's not a cream sauce?

Pacey: No. It's raw egg yolk, actually. So while it could kill you, who wants to live in a world where food isn't an adventure, right?

Jeff: [Laughs]

[Jack interrupts Pacey]

Jack: Now.

Pacey: Right, um... Jeff, there's something I gotta tell ya. I'm not, uh... the thing is, I'm not totally... totally, uh...

Jeff: available? You're not available. That's what you're trying to say.

Pacey: Yes. That's exactly what I'm trying to say.

Jeff: I sort of suspected. You seem very... together.

Pacey: And we are.

[He puts his arm around Jack]

Jeff: Well, it was nice meeting you both. [Jeff stands up to leave] You know, I don't usually do this, but what the hell. [Sighs] If you guys ever break up, give me a call sometime.

[He hands Jack one of his cards]

Pacey: What just happened right there? I think that I should be insulted on several different levels about that.

Jack: [Chuckles] Pacey, you're not gay.

Pacey: Well, I know that and you know that, but he doesn't know that. So far as he's concerned, you're my boyfriend.

Age-a-licious's Bootylicious Nsync Fanfiction Page

Last edited by Age-a-licious; 09-09-2004 at 12:32 AM