View Single Post
Old 09-08-2004, 06:30 PM
LilMouse
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by AFLP
I pretty much avoid the message forums on imdb. Everyone there is so negative and immature or their standards are just WAY too high about some things. It doesn't matter what show/movie the board is talking about. My experience has always been negative there so I avoid it unless I'm looking up an actor/actress's up and coming projects or something like that.
yea, there are a lot of mean people on imdb. But someimes I can't stop myself from lurking. It's a guilty pleasure.

Quote:
Because she's played by EdR? That is crazy. People need to come to terms with reality and realize Emilie is not Tess nor was she the *****ing writer of Roswell.

Well, one thing everyone must compliment Emilie for... the writers of Roswell made one of her character evil and she played it so convincionally that people think she really is Tess.
there's a lot of psychos out there. I still can't believe JK wrote a character that made people go insane. All because Tess "came between" M/L