View Single Post
Old 12-05-2007, 06:54 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

What pairings on the show did you like? Dislike?

I'm sure this question has been asked in many forms on numerous different threads but given that we have a few newbies that have recently graced our board, I wanted to ask this again.

So who did you like for romantic pairings? Dislike?

For me:

Liked:

- Ephram/Amy: I wanted them together since The Pilot.

- Andy/Nina: I wanted them together since The Pilot.

- Harold/Rose: Always liked.

- Edna/Irv: Always liked.

- Ephram/Laynie: I didn't mind them while Amy was still unavailable but overall I liked Ephram/Laynie mainly for how jealous Amy got while seeing them ice skating on their date. LOL. I did love Laynie, though.

- Bright/Hannah: Flashes of this pairing I liked. I would never say I totally shipped them, though. But I liked them the most in the end, ironically. I liked their ending.

Indifferent:

- Amy/Tommy: I knew they were never lasting and it made sense to me why Amy was with him at the time given her depression.

- Nina/Jake: I knew they weren't lasting either and Nina would end up with Andy even if it took annoyingly a very long time for this to take place. LOL.

- Ephram/Stephanie and Amy/Reid : Hardly even considered pairings but I was indifferent all the same since it was inevitable Ephram/Amy were getting back together eventually so I was hardly bothered by either of these two.

Disliked:

- Colin/Amy: Didn't like Colin, thus I could never like these two.

- Ephram/Madison: No explanation needed or else I'll be here for hours and hours.

- Andy/Amanda: Horrible.

What about everyone else?

Last edited by jediwands; 12-05-2007 at 09:01 PM
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote