View Single Post
Old 09-07-2004, 03:21 PM
MarstersAngel
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by cutiepie33
I didn't see the first 13 minutes of it. It was saying "No Signal". Was anyone else having this problem? I got so mad, I started to cry. But it was pretty good. I saw from when Frankie was talking to Vincent. I loved MJ/Chris. Did anyone see the first maybe, 15 minutes of it? What happened?!
The exact same thing happened to me. I live in Florida and we got a Tornado Warning here and the weather guy was talking about it and he just wouldn't shut up at all. North Shore didn't come on until like 8:15. Thank you coolove for a summary of the first 15 minutes of the show. I really appreciate it.

Back to the topic, loved last night's episode. It was hilarious when MJ knocked over Chris' house. I knew she would knock it over. I'm glad they are over that whole Trey crap.

Tessa is bugging me. I really liked her character when she was first on the show but over time I've just started to dislike her character. It didn't make much sense when she was talking to Nicole's father Walter and telling him she wants Jason. She's never gonna have him because he's in love with Nicole. She just wants him so Nicole can't have him.

The secret that Jason and Nicole found out about Vincent and Walter is pretty interesting. I think it's quite possible that Walter could have killed Nicole's mother. And I think Nicole's starting to believe it with her moving into her dad's house.

LOVED the Jason/Nicole scenes at the end of the episode. I'm not gonna go into details about it here though.