View Single Post
Old 09-07-2004, 03:09 AM
StarliteParadise
Passionate Fan

Oh, yeah, you just knew something was going to happen with Chris' house, thing, that was kind of funny, in a sad way, funny for us, sad for MJ, spending all that time for it to all go downhill, literally. Sucks. But they are happy now, and it seems like Trey won't be back, unless I'm wrong. Who knows.

Hm...Gab is just like a regular guy, it's kind of good, it's not like all guys are like 'I'm going to try to get with my true love' like Jason is, he's kind of like the comic relief, very cool. Him and the...lesbian chicks, can we say it's going to get hot, at least for him. lol...but yeah, it's interesting, I like tha chick though, playing with him.

Why can I not really like Tessa? I'm trying and trying, but I can't. I guess I just don't have this thing where I just don't like her character, I've loved Brooke so much, with the Dog eat Dog and all those other shows, I've never seen Amanda, and I'm really guessing that's why, but yeah...I didn't like her. She just wants Jason, and she's mean to Nicole, for what reason is what I'm asking, I still don't understand, just because Nicole has a better life than her? Because Nicole doesn't have to go around con-ing people just to make money? Seriously, I don't get it, I'm not trying to be better than the rich people at school, so what's she got on Nicole?

Poor Jason's daddy!!! Ok, I just want him to get better, and it's getting sad and everything, but I'm glad Nicole is trying to help them out, you could just tell Nicole and Jason are happy together, and no I won't go on about how wonderful they are in here, but yeah. I still wonder who would do that to Jason's dad, it's just plain wrong.

Woh, I was kind of freaked out with the 'I was in love with you're mom' thing, wasn't this already told though, like they booth liked the same women but Vincent got the women? I'm so confused, am I thinking of something else or am I remembering wrong? But, shocker, Walter might have killed Nicole's mom? That kind of sucks, ok it really sucks. Do you know what I was waiting for, I seriously was waiting for Vincent to be like 'Oh, and you might be my daughter' or something like that....hm...ok, I think I'm finished

"My junk is you."