View Single Post
Old 09-06-2004, 09:12 PM
villette
Dedicated Fan

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I met Lauren Graham, TV's Lorelai Gilmore, in LAX earlier this year. She was a cool chick who didn't mind Jess running after her and catching her right as she entered the bathroom to ask her if she was who she looked like.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Catching her right as she entered the bathroom"? Kind of funny yet slightly innapropriate. I think the fact that she had to be caught should've been a red flag for them.

I wonder how he/she popped the question. Something like, "Hey! Um, I see you're headed for the restroom but I had to stop you so I could sleep at night knowing if you are Lauren Graham or not. I mean, you really look like her but you never know sometimes with celebrities 'cause you know, they often look so different with makeup and airbrushing and stuff. So, are you her?"

"Whoa. Hi. Uh yes, I'm her. "

Last edited by villette; 09-07-2004 at 04:22 AM