View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 12:21 PM
gotmilk
Absolute Fan

Quote:
I'm still going to wait to see how Lucas acts in the twelve episodes before he says "I do". We know that it is clear his still loves Peyton from the moment she comes back. If that continues, then Lucas marrying is just a joke and for whatever reason, he is refusing to acknowledge his true feelings. But if those are his words about the "comet", then that once again shows where his heart is at. He is fighting it just like Peyton was in season three for some reason.
Yeah. Even though it kind of seems like it from all the sides we've gotten so far, I can't see them having lucas just float through this engagement. Being aloof about what he's doing, like a robot on automatic or something. I think, like 512, we will get some things throughout to give a little peak into what's going on. Maybe. Hopefully. The book thing is a good example. He's writing this while in a relationship with Lindsey. Is he supposed to be doing writing that stuff unconsciously or something? I don't know. But I think it will be things like that.

Also, hopefully it'll all play out better when we see it in context with the rest of the season.