View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 05:18 PM
AlwaysHoldingOn
Elite Fan

Quote:
I couldn´t agree more
I love shopping for babies, when I got my nephew I would get him at least something every week, I got really into the whole being an aunt and now again

Quote:
Congrats! Now you can relax!
Thanks I'll try to relax cause I want to make a video and I can't seem to be able tomake one I want to make a Bionic Woman soon though but I still have to download the ep or clips.

Quote:
Maybe you'll get your wish and have one of each
I hope I do, maybe it's I don't know cause I got the feeling it's a girl you know like when I knew about my other sister pregnant I only got something who was for both genders but I bought boy stuff the more. And now I feel like buying girlie stuff
Quote:
There are so many cute clothers for girls And as a doting aunt you just can't resist and buy some right?
it's like you are walking and see a store with baby stuff you have to get in, my friends think I'm crazy when I'm with them cause they think it'll be worse when I get my own kids

But I'm afraid of havign babies on my own, so I think It would hurt too much.

Quote:
Hey kids, I'm kinda back. Sort of. Just tired. I looked in the recycling can and saw that I drank about eight cans this entire weekend
aww I hpe you get some rest Kris! cans of what?

We don't celebrate thanksgiving here, but I would love if we'd celebrate Black Friday