View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 02:16 PM
kiamay
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Sorry to hear that hon
Thanks

Are you single or taken?

Single or to say it with Velma Kelly from Chicago "Oh, I'm no man's wife, and I love my life and all that jazz"

What's your worst fear?

That I'll never get rid of my back problems and won't be able to lead the life I want to lead.

What did you want to be when you were a kid?

The usualy stuff: Singer/actress/pilot/vet

What's the best b-day gift you have ever got?

I was seven and my parent's friends picked me up to take me and one of my friends for a trip which took a few hours and when I got back home I had my own room. My parents had just finished putting the carpet in and buildin a loft bed I was so happy And felt all grown-up - not sharing a room with bros anymore

Tattoos or piercings?

Got my ears pierced several times and always wanted a tattoo, but I found out that it can be a big problem if you have one and need a MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging), which I have had like 6 times in the last year, it may feel like they are ripping off your skin cause very often magnetic colors are used for tattoos
But I would soooo love to have a tattoo

Pet Peeve?

People who believe that their opinion/belief is the only possible way to go. Whether it is religion or in science or anywhere really. I have no tolerance for intolerance Which makes me intolerant in a way
I also lose it when it comes to racism. I can be such a b**** then. I really lose my temper.
And when people get mean to my dog. Like when joggers kick him while running by. That happened when he was a puppy.

Ever played pranks or had a prank played on you (guessing by your previous answers I am betting both the scenarios have happened )

Well, one story that I love is:
When I was in 9th grade a friend of mine and I were at her place and came up with the idea o calling another friend who was always very easily led along and pretend there was a concert of her favorite band going on behind my friends house.
So we put the Bon Jovi live CD into the DVD player and turned the volume up and called her and she was all "OMG OMG... I can't breathe, this is so exciting, I'll get my jacket and come over to your place. Be there in a sec."
Needless to say she hated us for a few days

Hmmm have I ever been played a prank on?
Well, the usual stuff... like when I look for my bike and can't find it and think it has been stolen and a few friends of mine laugh their a**** off behind the corner

avi by neel luvs tony