View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 02:30 PM
kiamay
Fan Forum Hero

Ever had any nicknames (embaressing hopefully )?
Well, my mom sometimes calls me Flöckchen (snowflake)... she started doing that when she first found out she was pregnant, my grandma called me Zuckerschnute (something like sugar-snout ) cause when I was little she frequently caught me with my face in the sugar container...
My dad calls me Dicke (fatty) cause I was quite fat as a toddler and moved very little... only if I had too

Well, parents, always living in the past

One friend calls me Grace, cause he is my Will (Will and Grace)...

And some friends call me Sassy, Sasu, Kia... all short forms of my name

Last time you cried?

My grandma died two weeks ago.

Last time you laughed out loud?

Today. I laugh a lot. I am just so easily amused. It's embarssing

Daftest thing you've ever done?

Lots of things... though of course I can't really think of anything right now... hmm... well, talking bad about a teacher and discovering he or she is right behind you... that happens to me quite often... I need to turn around more

And once I was late for a concert I wanted to go to and just stuffed the things I wanted to wear in a bag and changed in the middle of a multi-story car park

Oh, and this story somehow gave me a heart attack...
I flew to London with a friend and none of us had a plan of how exactly to get to his aunt's place. We were tired and hungry, and unoriented, had no British pounds on us and found 20 quid on the road and looked for a cab... some guy walked up to us and asked us if he could help.
Turned out he was one of those illegal cab drivers, but it was after midnight and we had no clue where we were... (why the hell does a city like london have no tubes at night!!!) so we got in the car with him.
He said that if the police stopped us we'd have to pretend we were friends and that his name was xyz. He asked for our names. I was so stunned that we had gotten us in such a situation that I didn't say anything.
My friend told the guy that his name was Clark. WTF! If the police had stopped us they would certainly have asked for our passports and that was not the name on it

The whole situation got more and more absurd and we had already been driving for more than 20 minutes and the landscape looked really deserted and weird and just when I was convinced that the taxi driver was probably up to something creepy we arrived
After he had left we laughed so hard that we had to sit down on the pavement...

That was really so stupid and so two country bumpkins in the big city

Well, that's what I remember at the moment... but I am a very silly person sometimes, so I have done a lot of extraordinarily stupid things in my life

avi by neel luvs tony