View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 02:32 PM
gjoni
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieS41787 (View Post)
Alexis is starring in a new film called "Ticket to Ride." The movie is set to begin shooting next month. Here are two articles about the film:

Bledel to star in 'Ticket' - Entertainment News, Film News, Media - Variety

Alexis Bledel Has a Ticket to Ride - CanMag
Thanks for the info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer1993
the vodcast never works for me (slow connection) can someone do a transcript or post a copy of the bit on youtube?
The Ausiello segment went something like this:

Ausiello reads: Betty asks:
When you were stalking ASP on the picket line, any chance she coughed up her top – secret Gilmore Girls ending?

Ausiello: Unfortunately, she didn't. But, boy I sure did try and here's the proof.

(Clip)

ASP: Oh Dude, are you serious? Are you still on me about that?

Ausiello: My readers are on me about it.

ASP: I see, Well, you will find out someday.

Ausiello: And you remember you promised to tell me.

ASP: I, eh, exclusively!

Ausiello: If I see it in EW I'm going to be pissed.

("No way" – Dan Palladino off camera?)

ASP: You're gonna kick my ass.

Ausiello: We're over, we're through.

ASP: (laughing in a girly voice) Don't break up with me, not you, not you…

Ausiello (in studio): ASP Was a little more forthcoming when the topic turned to how the strike would impact her next two projects, The Return of Jezebel James on Fox and The Late Bloomers Revolution, the movie she's directing with Sarah Jessica Parker.

(Back to clip)

ASP: Well Jezebel we finished our order so we're not writing that any more. Then everything as far as writing is on hold until the strike is over. That's unfortunately the way it is.

ETA: From Jane Espenson's blog, about the strike:

Quote:
...I'm changing locations for one day -- Thurs (tomorrow) will find me on the 10 - 2 shift at Fox where I'm reuniting with a few of my old Gilmore Girls colleagues! Come on by, GG fans! We'd be delighted to visit with you!

Then, Friday, it looks like Fan Day, Featuring Battlestar Galactica, will be at the main gate of Universal in the afternoon. That's all I know now... details to follow.

++++++UPDATE -- I'm hearing that Fan Day is now set for 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the main gates of Universal -- this is the series of gates into Universal that run along Lankershim Blvd. Food drive! Special guests! I'll be there. Will you?+++++++

Sign Petition For More Gilmore Girls

Last edited by gjoni; 11-14-2007 at 02:48 PM