View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 12:20 PM
neel luvs tony
Elite Fan

The X-Files Hotseat #2 - JayDeeMac in the hotseat

WELCOME TO THE HOTSEAT THREAD.

This is the place where you can grill your fellow X-philes, question them about anything you want.

Currently SulderBaby88 is in the hotseat and this is what we know about her so far...

Quote:
Favorites!!
color- pink
books- Of Mice and Men
food- Spaghetti and meatballs
drink- Coca-Cola or tea
actor- David Duchovny and Richard Gere
actress- Gillian Anderson and Julia Roberts
flower- Tulips
song- Fancy by Reba McEntire
music- Country all the way!!
sport- Baseball (and cheerleading)
Show (other than x files)- Reba, Desperate Housewives, ER

dream holiday- anything to have school cancelled!
dream place to live- Nashville, Tennessee
favorite animal- dogs
Do you have pets- labrador retriever named Chloe (She was the runt of the litter!)
Weirdest thing you have ever done to your hair- Nothing stylistically, but I have
gotten gum stuck in it!
Fictional place you'd want to visit if you could- Wisteria Lane (Desperate Housewives)

haha yea chloe's ok..she's just permanently stunted with her growth.. O and I forgot I also have a fish named Fox

Favorite Subjects- music and psychology
Favorite Sweets- Ice Cream and Non-Pareils (if thats how you spell it!)
Favorite quote- "Grace knew when she looked up, there wouldn't be a sky, if the dreams we've been given, weren't supposed to fly." (Is There Life Out There by Reba)
Believer- definitely
Favorite ship- I dont really know what that means lol so im gonna guess its relaitonship and say Mulder and Scully!!

Real name - Lisa (USA)

Non-pareils come in white chocolate, milk chocolate, or dark chocolate forms. They're just little circles of this good chocolate with tons of little sprinkles all over the top

Superpower-I always wanted to be like Piper on Charmed and be able to freeze time, and then make it explode f i wanted!
Childhood toy-I LOVED my barbie dolls.. I still have most of them.. and thats WAY more than necessary!
Animals I'm scared of-So far, I have never run into an animal that scared me
Favorite clothes-Anything comfortable. I love sweats, sweatshirts, t-shirts, etc.

Link to the other X-philes who have been in the Hotseat.

sweetpoison
lollies
Kaholli
teena1013
Choirnerd
Kaylostbr
MullySculder
Cancerman
allibaz91
emony2
Blacky Smith