Kelli_J
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meg85 (View Post)
Poor Tristan, after he put all that effort in it

==============================

Tristan: Yeah, but whatever. I'll just write something else

Rory: No don't! I just think you could do better..I mean just fix it up a bit

Tristan: Look Rory not everyone is as talented as you at writing okay. I tried and it didn't work out. I'm not going to waste my time re-writing something that clearly isn't hitting the mark.

Rory: *frowns* Tristan..

Tristan: Look I have to go-

Rory: *angrily* Why do you do that?

Tristan: Do what?

Rory: Give up! I mean just because I didn't get the angle you were going for does not mean that its bad! You're so smart Tristan. You can achieve so much! But you always give up and act like you dont care when things dont work out!

Tristan: *glares* You have no idea what you're talking about

=======================================

Okay I so did not plan on going there

I don't care, that was awesome you should write something other then dialogues and assignments

=====================

Rory - Yes you do! You did it with me, when you broke up with me because it was harder then you thought it was going to be! With the only person behind us was my mother.

Tristan - That wasn't why I broke up with you!

Rory - Then why, because I've been trying to figure it out and that's the only thing that makes sense to me :tear:

Tristan - I'm sorry I hurt you, I didn't meant too.

Rory - Trist...

Tristan - No, let me say this. You scare the sh** out of me, Rory. I know that's no excuse but it freaked me out, you're the only who has the ability to break my heart. I was fighting with my parents all the time over you. I was doing everything you see in those chcik flicks and spooked me. I love you so much but I didn't want to bog you down in my mess of a life.

Rory - ... Wow.

Tristan - *clears throat* Listen, I'll just take the paper back and leave you alone...

Rory - *shakes out of daze* Tristan, what you said, was amazing but don't you think it should be my desicion if I want to be in your life, even if it is a mess?

=============================

Eh I made him sappy I wasn't going for that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meg85 (View Post)
Night Kelli I have to go soon as well, stupid assignments

No amount of whipping is going to get them here
Hey, I can try But you're right, they don't love us or RT enough to come here

Is your spirit alive...