View Single Post
Old 10-28-2007, 01:16 PM
soulmatejunkee
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellAndSteve4Ever (View Post)
Ok, What??? When Did Kelly think Dylan was dead?????
It was the episode after "Let me choose again". Dylan really gave her NOTHING, he ignored her and it hurts her and she wants to talk to him, but Donna tells her that he's going to surf on... I'm not sure, Suma Beach?!

And later when Kelly was with Matt she heard in the radio that on the same beach a surfer is drowned. They drove to the beach and they saw a car, the same car like Dylan drove, but she did know his number plate. And they saw the dead surfer under a blanket.

She was shocked and she was worried. They drove to the mortuary, but that nurse (Let's kill her) did not say if it's Dylan or not. Kelly was really hysterical at this moment - wonderful acted by Jennie IMO - and Matt realized that she totally overreacted.

Then her mobilephone rings and it's Dylan and she said "I thought you were dead" ... she was finish! *lol*

Later she told Donna that at home she broke down. I'm sorry we did not see that. And she realized that her feelings for Dylan were much more than friendship... may be, Mel, you can give us the original quote what she was saying to Donna...

Next day she went to Dylans Hotel and they were talking and she told him about her angst.

{ ... i am the one you fell in love with. who promises you to do it right.
... who won’t lie to you anymore. i’ll make you as happy as you deserve to be ... }

Steffi