View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 10:57 AM
Spike it up
Elite Fan

I have nothing but geeky love for this episode!
I cheered, I laughed, I even clapped when he pulled out the cape at the end!
What a cractastic episode this was!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sark and Draco Lover (View Post)
the ending of tonight's episode made me hyperventilate, you guys! BIG FAT Symbolism.
I know! It was too cool!
I knew the moment the episode started and we saw Warrior Angel 'fyling' in that cape, that Clark will get it.
OK, I was spoiled too , but it was so obvious.

Loved all the Warrior Angel/Devilicus/comics stuff in the episode. It was fun.

And Lex and his geeky collection!

How cool it was seeing those two act civil, and Clark going there for advice?
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue4815162342 (View Post)
after watching this episode, i missed earlier seasons. they actually developed there stories. in this episode they barely mentioned what the guys motive was. they said something about how he thought the girlfreind should die, but how would he jump from that to killing the actress that had nothing to do with rather the character lived or not?
Well he was supposed to be a bit crazy, so was there supposed to be logic in his actions?

I just assumed that if he killed the actress, they wouldn't be able to shot the ending they wanted, and that would also potentially force them to rewrite the ending if they had to reshot the movie.
Quote:
i didn't think that it was possible, but i'm hating lana more and more every episode. after all she been through with lex you'd think she would be afraid of turning into one of them, than trying to con everyone. as for her and clark they were done seasons ago. its time for the writers to move on, the ship long sailed.
She is completely gone, that one.
Kidnapping Lionel, torturing him, and hitting him with a shovel. Spending every night at that weeds plantation , while lying to be at Nell's. Being completely creepy and threatening one moment and then answering her cell and switching to StepfordLana in the next one.

Lionel gets the best line of the episode!
"They said you were being held captive by a crazy woman."
"He he, indeed I was....you."

You tell her MB!
What a magnificent scene. He was right, it wasn't about protecting Clark but about retribution.
So good to see someone finally telling it how it is, and calling her on her actions. Maybe there is some hope for this season after all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SusanXG (View Post)
Did anyone catch the mention of "fan forums" in tonight's episode? I was cracking up. It totally had to be a shout out.
That was fantastic!

They said in the interviews that they'll poke fun at the fans. There are many who believe that Lana is holding Clark back and standing in his way of becoming Superman, so she should leave/be killed off.

What's even more funny is that they practically confirmed it in the last scene, when he said that he wants to stay there with her and didn't seem interested in being a hero and hope for millions of people. Ha, guess not only some of us, but AlMiles as well are also closeted 'crazy fans'.

That being said - how cool were the movie costumes?

And Chloe being a fangirl was adorable.
And later on when they were looking to find out who send Clark that comic she called herself his sidekick.

And Lois was cool, trying to dig up dirt on Lex and bickering with Grant. Ha ha, arm candy.

All in all, a fun episode.

Barb, PM me if you still need help.