View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 07:59 PM
blue4815162342
Extreme Fan

after watching this episode, i missed earlier seasons. they actually developed there stories. in this episode they barely mentioned what the guys motive was. they said something about how he thought the girlfreind should die, but how would he jump from that to killing the actress that had nothing to do with rather the character lived or not?

i didn't think that it was possible, but i'm hating lana more and more every episode. after all she been through with lex you'd think she would be afraid of turning into one of them, than trying to con everyone. as for her and clark they were done seasons ago. its time for the writers to move on, the ship long sailed.

okay, done ranting, the only really good things in this episode were the clark and chloe scenes they rocked as usual. it is nice to see clark still turn toward chloe for help. and lois is story was interesting, though predictible. and of couse i liked the end with the red cape, very symbolic.

as for linol that was different, hopefully in a future episode there will be a better expation of it. i had a feeling that he was alive (not only because that he was in the credits) but because they keep refurring to him as mia. as for lana being involved wasn't really a suprise.

overall this was kind of a disapointment but hopefully next weeks will be better.