View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 06:34 PM
Kelly_mv
Elite Fan

Heroes Episode 2-05 'Fight Or Flight' Recap (Milo scenes)

Caitlin puts the closed sign up on the pub door, then walks towards Peter at the bar. They are alone.

Peter- "You closing up already? It's the middle of the afternoon."
Caitlin- "I need a break."
She kisses him.

Peter- "I could get used to this."
Caitlin- "Right. A guy who can throw a 1,000 volts out of either hand... settling for everyday life in a pub in Cork. I'm not sure it suits you."
Peter- "Why not?"
Caitlin- "Peter, just because you don't remember your past, it doesn't mean you don't have one. Aren't you curious about who you are, or where you come from?"
Peter- "You've seen what I can do. There's a side of me that I can't control. Maybe it's best if I don't dig too deep."
Caitlin- "I know the kind of man you are. Even if you don't. There's only good in you. And I bet whatever's in that box will tell you the same thing.
Peter- "Weren't you the one who didn't want me to look in that box?"
Caitlin-"I only said that because you hadn't kissed me yet."
Peter kisses her.

Peter- "Now that you have, you done with me?"
Caitlin- "Mm... gettin' there."
He lifts her up off the stool and carries her to the back.

Caitlin- "After all, a pretty boy like you, there's bound to be someone looking for you. Friends. A girlfriend."
Peter- "Let 'em look."
He closes the door.

Ricky enters the pub with another man. Peter and Caitlin are kissing at the back.

Ricky- "I need to talk to him. Alone."
Peter walks up to them by the door. Ricky tells the man to tell Peter what he had told him.

Man- "This American girl... She's hitting all the boys on the dock, looking for a certain shipping container."
Peter- "She say what she wanted?"
Man- "Yeah. You."
Ricky nods to the man, and the man leaves.

Ricky- "No worries, Boyo. I think I can help."
Peter- "This is my problem."
Ricky- "Not given what I just saw between you and my sister. You care about her, don't you?"
Peter- "Right now, she's the only thing in my life that means something."
Ricky- "Caitlin has a flat up the hill. Go there and stay until I call you. I'll take care of your friend."
Peter- "I could handle this myself."
Ricky- "I don't doubt it. I've seen what you can do. But I've got an investment in you now. And some little blonde isn't going to scare me off. Now go on. And don't be telling Caitlin about any of this. She'll only worry sick."

Peter and Caitlin enter her flat.
Caitlin-"It's not much."
Peter- "I sleep in a pub, remember?"
Peter looks around and sees paintings.

Peter- "You paint?"
Caitlin- "Well, it's what I do to relax."
Peter- "These are amazing. You're talented."
Caitlin- "Is that why you kidnapped me? So you could sort through me things? Don't start liking me less now that you're peeling away the mystery."
Peter- "I just... wanted to see where you lived. Lie on a real bed maybe."
Caitlin- "No one's stopping you."
She sits down on the bed. He looks out the window.

Caitlin- "What are you looking at?"
Peter- "Nothing."
Caitlin- "Then what is it that's on your mind?"
Peter- "You were right."
He walks over, and gets the box out of his bag.

Peter- "Whatever I was, whoever I am... I have to face it."
He sits down beside her on the bed.

Peter- "Nothing that I find in this box is gonna to change anything. Whatever my life was before, this is where I want to be now. With you. Okay?"
Caitlin- "Okay. Get on with it then."
Peter opens the box. He opens a passport.

Caitlin- "Peter Petrelli?"
Peter- "I'm from New York."
Caitlin removes a ticket.
Caitlin- "Looks like you were leaving. This is an open ticket, New York to Montreal."
Peter sees cash, and then pulls out a picture of him with Nathan.
Caitlin- "Who's that?"
Peter- "I wish I knew."
He starts going through the box more.
Peter- "None of this tells me how I got here. What I'm supposed to do."
He gets up and looks at one of Caitlin's blank canvases. He walks towards it, confused, as he starts to see images forming on it.

Caitlin- "What is it?"
Peter grabs Caitlin's palette, adds some paint to it, and gets a brush.
Caitlin- "Peter?"
Peter's eyes turn white, as he falls into a trance and begins using Isaac's power.
Caitlin- "Oh my god, Peter!"
Caitlin watches in shock, as Peter paints on the canvas.

Peter finishes the painting and comes out of his trance.
Peter- "What happened?"
Caitlin- "I don't know. Apparently you're a genius of an artist too."
Peter- "I painted that? How?"
Caitlin- "How do you shoot lightning from your hands? All I know is your eyes went dead, and you couldn't be stopped. Until there was this."
She looks at the painting. It has two figures standing in shadow, outside at a door.
Caitlin- "Is that us?"
Peter- "I don't know. Maybe. What do you think this is?"
He points to the building in the painting that is in the distance, to right of where the figures stand.
Caitlin- "A church?"
Peter- "The street signs are in french."
Caitlin- "Could be Montreal. Like the plane ticket."

Caitlin's cell phone rings and she answers it.
Caitlin- "Hello? What?"

Peter and Caitlin rush into the pub. Caitlin is screaming Ricky's name. They see Tuko kneeling beside Ricky's burnt body on the floor. He was killed in an earlier scene by Elle, using her lightning power. Caitlin goes hysterical, but Peter grabs her and tries to calm her down.

Peter- "Look at me. Look at me. Hey, this is my fault. Okay, they were looking for me."
Caitlin, still sobbing hysterically, begins hitting him, but he grabs a hold of her and holds her close.

Peter- "I'm gonna find 'em, okay? I'm gonna find 'em. I can't hide anymore. I can't hide."

...to be continued.