View Single Post
Old 10-20-2007, 02:11 PM
RachandAdam'91
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by leasp (View Post)
Well I agree with both of you Mavie and Rach.

Here is my wish list, funny as it may sound. We all love GA, right. I personally love all the characters, with their flaws and their strengths. I come here to see if there is anything new coming, not to hear bickering. Can't we just respect the various characters, and those who play them, and not resort to name calling and crucifying. We are all adults here. I can understand discussing opinions of the characters' motivations, etc. But when we start to get mean-spirited, this becomes a dismall place. I understand that anti-appreciation board are no longer welcome at FF, which I approve of. That doesn't mean we can use other boards, like this one to get our rage out. We are only allowed one spoiler board per show, so let's try to get along, and not turn this into a cess pool of hatred.... Please .

Now that I am off my soap box. I would like to thank all of you who do your best to make this a good place to get upcoming news and discussion on them, without being overly critical. My hat's off to you all.

Edit: ohhhh, I love your new icon True Daisy Lover
I agree with everything you said