View Single Post
Old 10-20-2007, 05:44 AM
Cristofle
Fan Forum Star

Definitely a solid second episode!

I continued to enjoy the Tom/Lindsay subplot this week, especially the dance and the later dinner. I loved their crossed arms stare-down at the hospital, too. I'm really enjoying Angie's portrayal of Lindsay in general; I love the moment where she fluffs up her hair as she goes up the stairs.

Cindy is a favorite of mine from the books and she's utterly adorable once again onscreen; her determination that there's a club and she's a part of it is too cute. She refuses to get taken down by their lack of enthusiasm- she's wearing them down! LOL.

Good to see a little more Claire this week- Claire is the mother figure of the group and it shows. I loved seeing a glimpse into her relationship with her husband.

I'm still not crazy about Jill. I don't know what it is- maybe it's that she doesn't seem guilty enough about cheating on her boyfriend, or maybe it's that I get the feeling she wants to- and is going to- do it again. She was marginally better this week than last week, but she's still my least favorite of the four.

I need more Jacobi! He's awesome.

I want to hear more about the Kiss Me Not killer.