View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 11:09 PM
fall like stars
Fan Forum Hero

This episode was awesome! I'm totally loving this show just like I hoped I would. This show is just so witty and smart.

Loved Lindsay just in general -- she's my favorite and all the Lindsay/Tom stuff. So good. Her denial is really amusing. And how she walked in on Tom and his fiance. The ending with them eating the casserole was really cute -- as was the scene when he practically started dancing with her over the case. The ending was really angsty -- with the FBI taking over the killer lip case -- and it's clear they have so many issues they need to be able to work past.

-And Cindy! How she keeps trying to be a part of the club. So freaking cute! When Lindsay was going to the bathroom and she saw a hand peek out from the next stall, I just about died. It was so funny when Cindy said something about being in the inner sanctum, and then when she asked Lindsay at the end if she was a part of the club.

-Loved all the Lindsay/Jacobi scenes. It gives me such flashbacks to the book out of everything - because they work together so much in the books..and it was just like I envisioned it.

-I also loved the subplot with Claire and her husband. [goodman from bones!] It was so cute how he tried to cook at the end.

Can't wait till next week! It looks great.
I know better
But I still feel you all around icon