View Single Post
Old 08-28-2004, 06:20 PM
hshapir2
Elite Fan

one of my favorites

Jack: So, I guess this is, uh, typically the time of night that we, you know, go to sleep.

Pacey: Well, hey, don't let us stop you. Unless, of course, you're too afraid to go upstairs by yourself.

Jack: Yeah. Unless, of course, you're--you're too scared to go to that creepy little floating house of yours.

Pacey: No. Why would I be afraid? There's nothing to be afraid of. We were just going. The only reason we're still here is 'cause I wanted to tell you that when Dawson and Jenny get back, we should all get together. I'll cook for you.

Jack: No, no, please. That's enough of the fear factor.

Pacey: Ah heh heh. Yeah. That's funny. You see what you just earned yourself? You earned yourself contaminated food.

Jack: (walking over) Guys, guys, wait up...

Pacey: Hey! Here comes my Chewbacca.

Jack: What?!

Pacey: Ehh, it's not important. Anyway, any luck?

Jack: Yeah, I talked to some of the guys on the team and it turns out that the location is completely confidential. I guess Caufield and some of his buddies are afraid if the cops get wind of it, they'll bust it up. But... I did get the password.

Pacey: Nice!

Dawson: What is it?

Jack: (looking serious) I know Kung-Fu. (smiles and nods his head like Wayne from Wayne's World)

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"