View Single Post
Old 08-27-2004, 01:50 AM
Scarysecrets
Part-Time Fan

Ok, I posted this in another thread, so I will just cut and paste! LOL!

I actually got to meet Lauren Graham! We flew in from Canada to LA in Feb of 2001, and we took a tour of the Gilmore Girls set, and we all got really really upset that they were there, but wouldn't come out. So we stomped and pouted around the ER set and such...being big babies but SO angry they wouldn't even come out and say hi!!!

But 20 minutes later as we were leaving (and I am talking on the bus, ready to go!) this WB guy comes running up and tells us the cast of Gilmore Girls wants to meet us, so we ran to the lot...all the while gossiping about what we were going to say...but when we got there...we froze up and just stood gaping at them!!

Poor Lauren Graham, having 20 of us just standing there speechless!! But she was SO SWEET, she was just as nervous (you could tell) but she just tried to get us to talk to her by asking us questions. Finally I got he guts to ask for a picture with her, and she said SURE! And Voila! I look horrible though, I was in my PJ top (it was the only thing I had clean!) and my hair was slapped back with zlitch make-up! But what did I care?!? I got to meet them! YAY!

We also got to meet Alexis Bledel, Jared Padalecki, and Chad Michael Murray. but no one stuck like Lauren did! It was awesome!

I must meet her again somday though, because after we left and I finally snapped out of my awed state, I realized I had never said thank you...or anything else really to her!! OY I feel horrible! It is my goal to meet her again, and apoligize for not saying thank you!

Wanna see the pic?

Me and Lauren Graham

Enjoy! I will try and post the Chad Michael Murray and Jared Padalecki ASAP, I just have to find it and scan it!

Charlie: "You all, everybody!"

{TW} Watcher # 42, Real 55-David #11, G/C shipper #38
Sugarplum Fairies #133